Thursday, May 17

Twelve Day Project ~ Day One

Okay, here we go! 12 days from today, I will have a new ms! (For explanation behind this project see previous post)

For a little story background, it is a YA Historical Romance, and while I'm not going to tell you what it is about, you can go here http://pinterest.com/juliannalscott/wip/ and check out my inspiration board if you are so inclined.

At the moment I am in the middle of Chapter 5, and at a word count of 12,993. I was not able to add one of the word count widgets to the side of the blog as it didn't fit right, but I have made a lovely little ticker that I will put on the bottom of my post each day.

I've got snacks, I've got tea, let's do this! :D



4 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing. Can't wait.
    Feather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, baby! I'm at 42K on my WIP...do you ever like doing writing challenges? I need someone to crack the whip to get me going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Feather! I'm probably as curious as you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - I have never done anything like this. I don't even do NONOWROMO, but with the free time I've got the rest of the month, I knew I needed a plan, or I would end up in front of the TV! :)

    ReplyDelete