Saturday, July 9

Checking In...

o
So, this is not a real post yet as I STILL don't have internet. We are however officially in our new house and if all goes well, I will be back on line this coming Tuesday.

However, right now I am in a hotel in Wisconsin because I am doing a triathlon tomorrow morning, and yay--hotel has free internet! So I basically wanted to say hi, thank you all for your well wishes, and let you know I haven't fallen off the earth.

Also, as I have a slew of new books sitting on my shelf--some that I will not read, others that I already own--from RWA, I decided to do a giveaway! After all, what's better than new books? Many are even signed by the author! I will post a list of the titles in a few days, but for now I wanted to get you thinking...

When to you get your inspiration?

Now how mind you, but when.

For instance, I come up with some of my best ideas while I am doing the dishes, driving with the music on, and running(hence the me thinking of this very idea during a triathlon weekend).


What I want is a good inspiration story. It can be anything from, "My car broke down and while I was sitting in the waiting room at the auto store I came up with a story a bout a mechanic," to "I was changing my daughter's diaper and an alien story just hit me." Anything goes!

Start thinking about you story, and I will post the list of books in a day or two, and that is where you will post all your great stories. And don't be shy, as I will be picking more than one winner!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment