Saturday, September 17

Let Them Eat Cake

o
Hi all,

I'll be back with a regular post tomorrow, but I wanted to show everyone what I've been up to this past week. (besides having wisdom tooth drama, that is...)

My husband's company has a "Time for Giving" event every year where they raise money for different charities. At the end of the event, they have a cake competition where people make cakes to represent each charity and they are judged. Last year, I made the cake for St. Jude's Children's Hospital and we won, so they asked me back again.

Here was our cake this year:





It took 32 long sugar filled hours, but we won! Yay!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! THAT IS AMAZING!! You did this?!?!? That is SO cool! Congrats on winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela! Yeah, that was me. What can I say, I love doing that sort of stuff!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete