Sunday, September 11

Vicodin and Fast Food

o
Good afternoon everyone!

I had my wisdom teeth out a few days ago, and I've been having trouble with them.(Picture me lying on pillows with a gigantic retainer in my mouth.) This has left me confined to my bedroom with little to do besides look for entertainment online. I've done a little writing, but let's face it, the Vicodin--while it makes my writing interesting--doesn't lend it self to making any great strides in that department.

Basically I've spent my time watching TV shows via Netflix, and looking for videos on YouTube, which is how I happened across this little gem and thought I'd share...

Yes, they really are naming fast food joints...

I about lost it laughing, but then again, that could have been the pills.

Talk to y'all soon,

~ Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment